Saturday, March 8, 2008

Somehow, we succeed....

I have to believe that. Why else would we go though all of this, whatever it is that makes up life? Nothing has gotten me down and out and some of it was pretty awful. So if I can do it.... so can everyone else. Tune in once in a while and see how life is treating me now. I may have something worthwhile to say, that could help you along. Or... a good laugh or two.
Laughter by the way, is the answer to most everything. And thank goodness for my quirky one, it's saved me more then once.
Common sense is right up there, and a bit of good old fashion spice {your grandmother won't admit to it but hay... who am I to give away her secrets?} I'll stick to mine and you won't hear all of them! {Sorry,... not!}
To start off with, how about "Nothing is to big to overcome"? Little things are bad hair days, the car won't start, you lost the hem in your skirt, and you put a run in your stocking. How about... He doesn't love me anymore? Most people would say there are more fish in the sea. I won't, because that one meant a lot to you or you wouldn't be where you are. {Thought I was going to say crying in your... beverage of choice..., didn't you?} Well, something happened between you that caused your parting of the ways. More then likely it was both of your faults, so try to admit to your faults, and let him be with his. You'll come back together or not. I tried, but it didn't work out.
I will not spend the rest of my life wishing it had. Don't you either. Move on, there is a whole world out there, and even alone is better then with someone who doesn't really care. Just make it so.
And it will be.
Until next time {the cats are demanding to be fed.}
Blessings upon you
Deirdre

No comments: