Saturday, March 15, 2008

The parrot needs a name!

  I forgot about her pet, that red parrot. He needs a name as well. Anyone got any ideas?
What do you name a bird, that talks back to you? Oh, I'm sure he talks. That is what is so much fun about 'playing dolls'. One can create the story line, history,names... everything is open to your creative touch. So rich a ground is one's imagination that there is no limit.
  I know pirates had talking parrots, but I can't remember any names. This is going to take some thinking.
By the way, the first thing Grace wanted me to make for her, was a nightgown and robe. As soon as it was finished, she grabbed it and ran off to change. It seems tight pants are not the most comfortable after all. And one needs a rest from high heeled, thigh high boots. I guess it was kind of like wiggling one's toes in the sand, to get out of them. Just plain wonderful!
Later then,
Deirdre

No comments: