Friday, July 2, 2010

The Four Square Train depot


In the front left side of the garden I will have my train starting to run next year, and as it's in the Four Square garden area, I decided to call it the Four Square Tain Depot. There is a church, a larger cottage and a small one now in place, with some sheep that have started to graze on the grass I planted. A bridge goes over the "yellow pond"{an old bath tub I've had for years} and the first piece of train track is where it will begin the loop. This village is a bit larger, and there are two other houses and some train buildings ready to go in next year.
  I can't wait to get started on this part of the garden, but to have finished the formal garden, the waterfall, koi pond, playhouse, and thyme garden, let alone the garden up next to the house where some of the new irises will go. Then I still have the porch floor to paint, and put up the green houses, so I think I will have done a lot if I get these finished. Here is the larger village.

No comments: