Friday, July 9, 2010

Here's hoping

That the pond stays full, and I don't have any more leaks. I'll know tomorrow. In the mean time, take a look at the pond now.
The fairies had to move one of the houses next to the lower part of the waterfall, as the water over-ran their basement. lol.
  The water is deep enough for the fish to run from one pond to the other, but I have no idea just how deep it is in the deepest part. I don't think I can put any more water into the little pond as it has creeped up the near the top of the lowest level.
  I think my dragon looks like he's alive out there now, and the water is up to his rock. I don't know how to hide the tubing for the pump and I don't like the way it looks, but maybe I'll come up with an idea.
  Now that I can relax a little and smell my roses.
  Tomorrow, I plant the first of my new Irises, then I need to get a little rest, and do some sewing. Boy am I glad this is done, but isn't it something?

No comments: