Saturday, July 3, 2010

The Tudor cottage

This is the last one for this part of the garden until next year. I  have added two more little trees, and with the four buildings, sheep and the start of the train layout, this is as far as it will get this year.
  I also added another section to the waterfall. It takes quite a bit of building up to get that next section up, so it has been slow going. Hopefully the waterfall with get done very soon. I had to fall back and regroup on the koi pond, as I had a leak. Now to reposition the two pieces back together. I hope I can get it right this time and it doesn't take as long. It was a back braking job for me.
  Now, to get the green houses up and paint the back porch floor. LOL... that and a whole lot more before I'm done.
Oh and lets not forget the sheep....

No comments: