Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The back side of the pond


Sometimes an idea just happens. I was wondering what I was going to do about the backside of the pond and if it would stand against the water filling up on the inside.
  Then I had an idea, and it looks like it's going to work out really well. I am waiting on the red/black, and tan Windsor bricks so I can finish building up the outer ring of the back side of the pond wall. It should make it very strong, and I will plant some of my miniature irises along the top, where it is filled in with dirt. There will be room for more of the fairy village when they come out with more pieces.
  So it was a good idea and I think when it's done it will look great. It will help to hide the black pond liner once it is it's full height, and I'll add a few pieces of flat stone as well to over hang the pond.

No comments: