Saturday, June 5, 2010

There be Dragons in the garden!

Beware of the dragons. lol... well, I like them anyway.
  I have been hard at it trying to get some work done in the gardens.
My old formal herb garden is coming alive again. Yes it is a lot of work, one step at a time. But, I want to plant flowers etc. and set up all the wonderful things I have set aside for the garden.
  The green houses are yet to be put together, but they will get done before winter I hope. Then next year I can plant vegetables in the raised beds inside the greenhouses and will have something nice to eat from there.
  The fish ponds will get done this year and they will be fun to view.
I will be ready for my new Irises in July, and maybe next year I'll have some new blooms although most of the time it takes two years for them to bloom. The whole place will change it's look and I am looking forward to seeing that.
  So... here is the ongoing work so far.

No comments: