Tuesday, June 15, 2010

And now there are TEN!


Ten garden beds, and one and 1/2 to go, and the formal garden will be done. I never thought I would get this far, but look at it now. It is so very much better then I ever imagined it would look like.






Then I worked on finishing the playhouse. Look at how cute this has turned out to be.


Even got the sand between the bricks now. Next I am making curtains for the windows and then will come moving-in day. lol. I have furniture that will fit just right.




As if this was not enough I also worked on the pond wall where I have to build it up in order to make it deep enough and not dig though any more rocks and boulders. Still have the waterfall to work on and the other side of the pond then seal the seams together, and I'll have my koi pond ready to bring home my fish.
  I really cannot believe how much I have gotten done this year. Had you asked me before I got started, I'd have said "no way".
Sheer determination.
So, I need to rest a little today and work some more tomorrow. Until then enjoy!

No comments: