Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Toad-ally Tricky!


I couldn't resist making up this piece for a Halloween decoration. But she's so tricky... uhhh... different? I still have to make her witches hat, but you have to love this toad-ally wrong girl who won the Miss Trick or Treat contest. How did she do it? She wears black taffeta bloomers, and a crow print deep red dress. Over this is a black leather looking, net trimmed, pinafore. I made up her broom by cutting some broom pieces off of a small fan shaped broom and re-binding them together. I hear it can stop on a dime, and is the fastest ride in town. But I've not tried it of course, and have to put that down to her-say.
  All she needs {she says} is a pot to "cook" in and her hat. Maybe a cat....naaaaaa. Hummmm, I wonder if this is Miss Frizzy-bottom? I haven't seen her for days, and she has a real perchance for getting her spells all wrong. This would be the first time she ever won a contest.... So, I don't blame her if she wants to stay as Miss Toad-ally Trick or Treat!

No comments: