Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Mark it strange!

I have had some very interesting things go on around me from time to time, but this one you have to put down as strange.
  Several months ago, I lost a finger off of one of my dolls. A one of a kind piece, and there was no way to replace it. The doll is an artist's doll of a fairy. I looked high and low and searched for several days. Since then I've vacuumed the floor several time, and moved things around. Still no finger tip. Until last night. I had vacuumed again and was cleaning up, when I saw something on the floor. Right out in the middle and just back a bit of the doorway {where I had just vacuumed} . No way could anyone miss that, if it was there when I was vacuuming.
  It was the long lost finger tip of the fairy doll. Now she can play her flute. It looks a bit the worse for ware, as if another fairy had used it for awhile, and then just returned it. No joke!
I have glued the finger tip back onto the doll and thanked the fairies for returning it. For in truth, that was the only way that finger tip could have just appeared in the middle of the doorway like that. You would have seen it a long time ago, if it had been there. It was not I can assure you!
  Just mark it down as strange and wonderful. I've had help from the fairies before, finding lost things. In Ireland, no-one would think twice about this story. I for one believe in them.

No comments: