Wednesday, July 20, 2011

And then comes the playhouse.....

I always wanted a playhouse, but my dad never built me one, so.... now I have gotten one for myself. It will be fun to get away to and I hope to be able to use it in the winter as well {with a little help from a heater, of course}.
  I have not taken pictures of the inside yet because I plan on painting it, and then putting down a nice floor. It will need it for sure. It took me two long.... days putting this together, and don't let anyone tell you you can't do it on your own, because I just did putting this playhouse together. A lot of work but again... it's done.
 This is where the playhouse will go. I made a base for it, to keep it up out of the dirt and help in the wintertime as well.

And now here is the finished playhouse.



Cute isn't it, and big enough inside for a desk and a few other things. I will even have electricity, as well as solar power.
  Now I need to get something to eat. I'll finish the outside another day. And yes I do have plans.

No comments: