Sunday, July 24, 2011

Adding Details




This is a victorian piece {and I have 4 of them} that is rod iron and used to hold oil lamps. I think some citronella oil lamps would be great to clear out the biting bugs.




I love it when I can get down to the details. I have been making plans, and working on the details for my little playhouse. This is the fun part!
  A problem solved about getting electricity to the playhouse, and not tripping on the cord. It's covered with rubber mats. The newest thing for gardens is the rubber mulch, so why not mat squares?
  And these are the inside of the little playhouse. Yes it's a cat climbing pole so my kittens will have a place to play when I bring them out with me.


  Not everything is in here yet, but I need to calk and then paint. After that I need to put down the floor, then I can move in, lol.
Right now I'm just seeing what will fit and what won't work.
Pretty neat, hummmmm?

No comments: