Saturday, November 29, 2008

Decoration everywhere








  I like to decorate everywhere, a couple of times a year. Halloween, Christmas, and easter, are when I tend to do a lot of decorating.
My door wreath carries the bronze theme and lends a sparkling greeting to anyone who comes to my door durning the holiday season.
  The mantle and coffee table/end tables also get decorations, even though they will be rearranged by a certain black fuzzball. He thinks he can do it better, and I am forever picking things up or recovering things he has removed. If it's got feathers, he thinks it's his.
  I really enjoy decorating, and have the uninterrupted time to do as I please. By hitting the sales, I can afford to indulge my decorating. My bedroom also gets an extensive amount of decorating, although not for the holidays, just by the seasons.
  The bathroom carries a major theme of mermaids, with wall art, paintings and a fabric mermaid that presides over a corner all her own.
As the season come and go, so to will Christmas. But for now I shall enjoy my decor, as well as share with any who come to view it here. Maybe you will be influenced by my designs, and use some of my ideas in your own decorating for the season. So for this bronze, green and cream season of 2008, I wish you all a wonderful heartfelt, christmas blessing. And may your new year be a joyous one.

No comments: