Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Koi ponds



I have always wanted a fish pond. Like a Koi fish pond, but just wasn't able to get to it, or afford it. Now, at long last, I am working my way though weeds, rocks, and a lot of digging. Good thing I had help cause this would not have happened.
  This is the channel between the two ponds. My bridge needs to be revarnished, and the bolts tighten, but it is going to work out there I think.
I have a waterfall to build, and have to lay the liner in the other bigger pond. I will have to move that huge mound of dirt in order to make the waterfall be in the right place. A lot of work, but considering what I am working on as a whole, that is just a drop in the bucket, in the scheme of the whole garden area.
  Most of it will be transformed. Now if any one can tell me how to kill the wild grass roots, I will love you forever.

No comments: