Thursday, December 17, 2009

The Purple Tree

  When I said my Christmas tree was going to be purple, white and green, last year, no-one thought it would look very good. Well, it not only looks good, I think it makes a fashion statement. lol.
  "And when I grow old I shall wear purple."
   For some reason that sticks in my mind. So this year it was purple, kiwi green, and white. I found some really pretty glass balls, and the nice part is you will see some of them again, as I use certain colors together.
  The white owls are a big favorite for the cats. In fact, if I have any left on the tree at all I will be surprised. The pale green birds {in fact any birds are theirs, or so they claim} are another part they go after. I found some very unusual purple bugs that I just couldn't resist. Bugs on a tree? But just look at them they really do go there. I have never been so surprised at some of what I found this year. The white lacy drapes just really look like something special and rich.
  Turn the lights out and the tree glows purple. I love those white glistening pine cones. They really go with the rest of the tree this year. I was lucky enough to add another strand {making it three} so they would fit the tree better.



 







Well there it is. My 2009 Christmas tree.
What do you think?

No comments: