Friday, January 16, 2009

The kitten

Collectables today has a new series of dolls. Well they are really tiny little kittens, just barely big enough to cover your palm. They are darling, and as I didn't get any christmas this year, I decided to get me this series of kittens.
  The first one arrived tonight. A little yellow tabby. I was disappointed in the fur, or should I say the lack thereof. So I dug out a mohair skin just the right color to match her, and started clipping a piece to fit her head. Then as she arrived with no tail, I made her a new one ,from another little piece of lambs wool. The kittens should be a lot of fun to dress.
  So now I have to name her. I don't think I can ever repay you.
 I'll see how it goes.
Trish

1 comment:

KHurley said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.