Friday, December 26, 2008

The French Nosegay quilt



After all this time I finally got to work on my french nosegay quit. It's one I put off working on because I had another quilt that wasn't done. Now I started on it a few months ago and it's all in one piece ready to be quilted. I haven't chosen a style of quilting yet, and I will have to make the trek out to the shed and try and get to the roll of quilt batting   to be able to cut a piece so it can go with the top and backing to the lady who does the machine quilting.
  I never thought I'd get it done. I have one other one somewhere that needs to be cut and sewn, but for now this will be it.
Except for the project I will be working on for charity. I will make a Texas Star quilt top and have it machine quilted and then give it for a charity raffle to help someone get medical attention. It is what I can do and I feel it's a worth wile cause. So I shall begin that quilt top soon.

No comments: