Tuesday, August 19, 2008

That Dresden Plate Quilt

After a long and not so productive spring, I did manage to get out into the sheds, where low and behold I found that Dresden Plate Quilt pieces I started so long ago. All the plates are sewn ready to be stitched down onto the squares. Then the squares will be pieced together and the decorative edging added. That will then be laid out on the backing with the quilt batting between. After it's basted together, it will be quilted and then the edging bound.
I am working on doing just that in between the doll clothes and the continuation of the sorting project from hell. I also plan on moving the Kiln up from the old addition so I can pour and finish some dolls.                                         
  Here is the Dresden plate in progress and oh.... thats Tigger. She looks a lot like my big gray tiger stripped in the other Quilt picture.  

No comments: